Airless spraying gives a consistent quality finish over almost any surface.
- Easier to apply paint to a variety of surfaces – smooth to rough
- Provides uniform distribution of material on uneven surfaces
- More than four times faster than brushing
- Over twice as fast as traditional rolling
With the right sprayer accessories, you can save even more time. RentalPro offers a variety of time-saving accessories – from pressure roller attachments to tip extensions.
What is airless spray?
- Airless spray breaks up fluid into small droplets (atomizes) without the use of compressed air like air spray guns.
- Paint from a bucket is pumped under high pressure through a hose to the spray gun and tip.
- When the spray gun is triggered, the paint flows through the spray tip, which creates a restriction, causing the paint (or other material) to break up (atomize) into a fine spray pattern.
- Spray tips come in a variety of hole sizes and spray pattern widths. Which tip to use depends on the material and surface being sprayed.